Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sick, Prison Break, and Homework.

So, I have been sick for the past week. I missed four days of school, and three days of work. It was no fun... Well, the being sick part was no fun, but I pretty much watched Prison Break ALL DAY. That part was quite enjoyable. I am pretty much addicted. Zack rented the first couple epidodes of the first season while he was here... and now I am half way through the third season. I would be done with the season, but Blockbuster doesn't have the dvd right now, so I have to wait.

But now that I am no longer sick I have to go back to school. I have a TON of makeup work to do. I am done with most of the stuff I got before the weekend, but I still have a lot of math to do because I need someone to explain it to me so I can actually do it right. So, yes. I am a little stressed out with all that junk AND having to go to work at the same time. I have never had to do that before... It will be interesting. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment