Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sad Times... but not really.

So, today was an interesting one. It started out pretty nice. School was fine. I didn't get any homework. But then.... I went to work. (in case you don't know I work at AZ Max. The same place Mom works). Anyways. I go into work and I was almost late so I was hurring really fast to clock in by 3. Do you know what happened then?? well, I'll tell you. I LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE CAR. Yeah, it was a sad time. This really funny, crazy lady that I work with came up to me and said, "Don't worry, Tara. I'll unlcok it for you." So she went out there with a coat hanger. She tried to get into the window, but my car is just supercool, and it is really hard to break into.... she failed.

I finally called mom to tell her. Everyone at work was telling me that I was gonna be in a lot of trouble, but they were wrong. Mom called the locksmith, came over to my work, and took me to Bahama Bucks. :). That's right.

I guess that this situation had some negatives and positives. I had to stay at work an hour longer than usual. But that also means I get 8 more dollars than usual. AND I got deliciousness to drink. so, yes. That is what happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment