Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break!

So, this week was Spring Break. I'll tell you about it...

Monday was pretty good. I worked on tailoring a jacket for a friend of mine, and for my Divine Nature project (which I now have finished!). I am pretty proud of myself for that jacket. It was a lot of work. Then, I went to breakfast at Ihop with some friends. I went to Freestone Park and walked for a while... it was just a pretty good day overall. oh, yeah. I went to work, too.

Tuesday was alright too. It started similar to Monday, But I got an x ray at work and they scheduled me to get my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. So... that wasn't that fun. OH! I hiked the Windcaves at Usery Mountain, too. That was a lot of fun. (:

Wednesday I finished up that jacket totally and then had my teeth pulled. It wasn't that bad. Just interesting. ha ha! the laughing gas was pretty fun, I'm not gonna lie.

So, for pretty much the rest of the week I didn't do much... Oh! I went with mom and Linda Garcia to see Repo Men. It was SO stupid. I would not recommend it. It was just bad.

I also sang a solo in church today... it wasn't that great because of my wosdom teeth, and it hurt a lot.

So, yes. That was my week...

No comments:

Post a Comment